Since RSAWEB is now the only ISP in Africa to launch a locally developed, fully owned CDN – we wanted to give you our top 5 reasons why your site needs AfriCDN!
First of all – for those of you who are unsure, a CDN is a ‘Content Delivery Network’
Watch this short video now to find out everything you need to know! (Under 2 Mins)
5 reasons why you need AfriCDN…
1) SPEED - CDN’s help your site load much faster by taking all the heavy, slow loading content off your website and offloading it across our Cloud Network.
2) COST - Using a CDN can shave 50% or more off your sites data costs each month – less content to serve = lower data costs.
3) HAPPINESS - We all know that a fast loading website is good for business, whilst a slow loading website is bad. Did you know that a staggering 40% of users will abandon a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load? (check out this Infographic to see for yourself.) AfriCDN can dramatically speed up your site’s load time which means happier customers and an overall higher conversion rate.
4) SEO – Google’s page rank looks at things like website traffic / load time to decide if your website is relevant to users. More conversions and a lower bounce rate = many more returning visitors = better page rank.
5) UPTIME- CDN’s help your site function better during times of heavy server traffic as your content is shared on servers across our network – this means your site can handle the load far more efficiently, meaning more up-time and more resilient website and user experience.