Enterprise Cloud Servers are built on the RSAWEB Enterprise Cloud, mitigating the need for capital outlay or costly server maintenance. Setup and server migration times are greatly reduced, saving on the business and operational costs normally associated with these activities. Major international web companies, developers and organisations (Google, Facebook, UK Government) now rely on Cloud Servers to host their applications.
The Enterprise Cloud has been built to suit the needs of those looking for enterprise-grade hosting with high availability, but without the steep capital costs. The RSAWEB Enterprise Cloud is built in partnership with Netapp Storage, VMware software and Dell hardware.
Built-in redundancy and automatic failover ensures that Enterprise Cloud Servers never go down. For added data security, we offer Private Enterprise Cloud solutions as well.
The Enterprise Cloud is a highly secure environment, covering hardware, software and access. Some of our key security features include:
- Multi-tenanted or private SAN.
- Enterprise firewall for frontline defence.
- Highly secure Data Centre facilities.
- Secure VPN MPLS from your office to our Data Centre.
- Security certified VMware software.
- Fast to set up and upgrade.
- Fully redundant VMware Cloud.
- Support for most Operating Systems, including Microsoft Windows and Linux.
- High availability with built-in fault tolerance and failover.
- 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- Scalability and flexibility: Allocate additional resources, i.e. CPU, RAM, and storage for your machines from a web-based control panel.
- Super Green: Use up to 90% less power with RSAWEB Cloud Servers through efficient resource utilisation.
- Save on costs: More effective usage of IT resources and fewer overheads reduce the bottom line.
- Uptime: Managed infrastructure, with automatic failover and a 99.9% uptime guarantee on the infrastructure.
- 24/7 support: Our technical support team is available around the clock.
- World-class Data Centre Facilities: All our cloud infrastructure is hosted in our state-of-the-art Data Centres