Microsoft Hosted Exchange offers a robust, hosted, outsourced and fully managed email solution.
Our Hosted Exchange solution centrally stores your mailbox data on a dedicated Exchange server in our Data Centre. Mail, calendar, tasks, contacts and other features can be accessed remotely from multiple web-enabled devices at any time and anywhere an Internet connection is provided. Microsoft Exchange Server, the cornerstone of the Microsoft Unified Communications solution, has long been the choice of organizations to enable rich and productive collaboration among its users.
Many businesses use Blackberry as their mobile handset of choice. The Hosted Exchange Blackberry module delivers full mobile email capabilities, for a mobile workforce.
- Faster delivery.
- MAP/POP/HTTP connection.
- Desktop alerts.
- Multiple address books.
- Full desktop mail client functionality (viewing & sending attachments, composing, calendars,sending, deleting email etc.).
- Blackberry 'Push' technology which enables automated delivery of mail to Blackberry handsets and synchronisation of email and calendars.
Hosted email is also easily integrated with a number other value added products:
- Mail archiving (required for compliance).
- Spam filters.
- White list and black list services.
- Fax-to-email solutions.
- Document management systems.