Private Cloud means greater control over choice of hardware, software, metering and time to market. Large organisations can change the way they deliver IT internally, configuring various functions to be consumed on a utility basis - effectively enabling their IT departments to operate as internal service providers.
All data is stored on dedicated, enterprise-class hardware, in secure cabinets. The level of security can be increased according to the discretion of the Private Cloud owner. Access to individual Clouds is restricted within the Data Centre environment.
Tools for managing the security of the Private Cloud include: SOA and application security, encryption tools for data in transit and at rest, smart key management, log management, identity and access management, virtual firewalls and other virtualization-management tools, data-loss prevention and more.
- Scalability and flexibility: Allocate additional resources, i.e. CPU, RAM, and storage for your machines from a web-based control panel.
- Super Green: Use up to 90% less power with RSAWEB Cloud Servers through efficient resource utilisation.
- Save on costs: More effective usage of IT resources and fewer overheads reduce the bottom line.
- Uptime: Managed infrastructure, with automatic failover and a 99.9% uptime guarantee on the infrastructure.
- 24/7 support: Our technical support team is available around the clock.
- World-class Data Centre Facilities: All our Cloud infrastructure is hosted in our state-of-the-art Data Centres