Today we announced the release of our new aggregated ADSL product, SuperPIPE, which can deliver download speeds up to 50 mb/s.SuperPIPE works by aggregating multiple ADSL lines into a single fault tolerant high speed connection of up to 50 mb/s that can be managed as simply as a single ADSL connection.
We’ve found that Telkom have been far too slow in rolling out faster speeds for business and consumers alike, and although they have just announced their 20 and 40 mb/s ADSL pilots,we think that this will be unattainable for many and limited to certain areas.
SuperPIPE has been built to fill this gap in the market. There is currently a huge gap in price, speed and reliability between Fibre connectivity, which allows speeds from 10 Mb/s up to 10Gb/s but at a higher cost, than ADSL which tops out at 10Mb/s. SuperPIPE bridges this gap by offering Fibre like throughput at competitive pricing with some inherent reliability.
SuperPIPE is available today in capped and uncapped packages. Installation time is also greatly reduced to weeks rather than months as is currently the norm with Fibre connections.
- Fault Tolerant: with automatic uninterrupted failover
- Speed: Significantly higher throughput than normal ADSL
- Aggregated (Not Bonded) Upload and download speeds aggregate 50 mb/s up and down.
- Quality of Service Guaranteed: Enabling VoIP and Video Conferencing along with other bandwidth hungry applications.
- Flexibility: 5 public IP addresses or private IP’s
- SuperPIPE is available across South Africa today!
Do you have any questions and SuperPIPE? If so, email us today and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.