T’s and C’s
1. The promoter is RSAWEB Ltd whose registered office is at 76 Regent Road, Sea Point, Cape Town.
2. The competition is open to residents of South Africa except for employees of RSAWEB, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on the RSAWEB Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
The closing date for entry will be 6th December 2019 at 12pm South African Time. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition are as follows:
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
The prizes are not transferable.
Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
9. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/delivered.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to RSAWEB and not to any other party.